9.24.2015

Fall Gather Sign

Have I mentioned before that fall is my favorite season??? Only like 792 times. I LOVE decorating with rusty oranges, deep reds, browns, and metal or shiny accents like vintage brass or gold pieces. This pumpkin is my favorite. I don't even care what trends are happening right now (white or patterned pumpkins).

But I digress. Fall. It's my favorite.

This wood came from the rejected pile that is always 70% off at Home Depot. I had it cut down to 12x12" squares because that's the cut area for the Cricut. The Cricut cut out the "gather" letters like a champ. So this project cost maybe $1 altogether?


I googled "free maple leaf outline" and inserted the file into Pic Monkey, found the font I liked, then uploaded the file into Cricut Design Space. Easy peasy! Once the vinyl is cut, it is so much easier to use transfer paper to move the vinyl to the wood.

Another quick project done. My home is feeling very much like fall.

Happy Decorating!
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment