2.12.2016

Trend Watch: Vintage Rugs and Where to Get Them

Since I'm on a rug diet right now, I'm gonna live vicariously though all the pretty eye candy on the inter-webs. Mmmmmkay?

Rugs are like foundation. It sets the base layer of all the pretty things that are about to happen in the room. That's me trying to wax eloquent. Do I sound smart yet?

Now that the intro is out of the way (do I sound tired??), I'd like to talk rugs and my fave sources.

Kaya Kilims

Kaya LOVES rugs. Her favorite hashtag to use is #rugsaremydrugs, and her obsession with kilim and all things rugs is all over her Instagram account. Every rug listed in her account is hunted from Turkish villages in her home country of beautiful, breathtaking Turkey.

IMG_7946

IMG_3350  

IMG_7661  


Brittany is all California and obsessed with one thing. Home decor, more specifically rugs. Her eye for the extraordinary makes her a master rug hunter. (Is there such a thing??) Her blog hold jaw-dropping eye candy. Seriously, check out her kitchen!

 

 source


Rugs USA 

OK, vintage looking rugs. Not vintage. They have some crazy good sales. Definitely sign up for their emails, you'll get a coupon.





So so purdy.

Overstock.com

Hand-Knotted Amani Kilim Wool Rug (2' x 3')

nuLOOM Oriental Vintage Viscose Ashton Ivory Rug (5' x 8')  

Target

They have larger sized online and the small stuff in the store.