12.22.2015

Best of 2015: Your Favorite Posts

It's been a good year. I've learned so much about DIY--painting, building, refinishing. I mean, I learned how to properly use wall anchors, for crying out loud! I'm seriously an expert or something, right?!!

As the year is drawing to a close, I'm realizing that 2015 and apartment living has been the guinea pig for what's to come.

Homeowner-ship.

I'm a little intimidated by that word (is that word made up?). It's kind of scary taking that next step.

But here I am. We'll officially be house hunting this summer and I'm exploding with emotions. I'm impatient, excited, terrified, lost, and intimidated all at once. Especially knowing where I've come from. I'm pretty emotional about it.

Thank you for staying with me. Here are your favorite blog posts:

5. Love More, Worry Less wooden sign

I made this sign for the #swapitlikesitshot summer 2015 Instagram challenge. I had a hard time parting with it.  
4. Twinning with HGTV's Rehab Addict

I think many of the people who clicked this were like, "What does twinning mean? And what the heck is a rehab addict?" hahahaha

3. Mid-Century Moroccan Modern

Say what now? That's a lot of words to describe one room. But that's the vision I had for my living room.

2. Vintage Superhero Room, Updated Post

One of my favorite rooms so far! Color, color everywhere. It's fun, engaging, and energizing. And there isn't a bit of shabby or farm anywhere. I'm so not in style and that's OK. 

  <---Pin that!

Drum roll please! And the winner is...

1. CONTAIN-er that Clutter!

The most popular blog post this year BY FAR. Everyone loves a good organizational tip. Here I wax eloquent about using containers all around the house to corral, conceal, or just hide away the things we use on a daily basis. This thrifted bin hold small paper clutter on my desk. And keeps me sane.

What do think? Do you have a favorite post? Do you agree with the results?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment