11.07.2015

No Photoshop? No problem!


 I love my Cricut Explore, but I don't have Photoshop. What's a girl to do??


Enter Pic Monkey.

It's no secret that bloggers love Pic Monkey. It's the cheap way to make your life a little more sophisticated.

1. A Crafter's Dream: iron-on, sign making, you name it.



2. Take your pics to the next level: edit out cords, fix the lighting, cover up blemishes. Nobody clicks on bad pics. All bloggers do it, Emily Henderson actually has a hilarious post dedicated to this very topic. 


Believe it or not, I did edit some cords off the floor. Ahem. 

3. Add funny captions, make hilarious memes, you know. 



4. Design a rad logo:


5. Manipulate colors, shapes, backgrounds. Make cool art. 




So what do you think?? While Pic Monkey is free & amazing, I think the yearly subscription is worth it as a blogger, as there are just a few more options. 

Love ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment