8.11.2015

Vintage Nautical Sewing Table Update

When I originally posted about this sewing table, I couldn't find the original pic that I took. Well, I finally found it! I could see the potential in the lines of the table and the legs make me think mid-century. Just my kind of furniture!


The table wasn't in the best of shape. There was a lot of damage on the top, although, I had sanded the top at this point. Thankfully I remembered to snap a pic!

I sanded, painted, and distressed. Then in this post I detailed how I made a fantastic compass rose from the graphics fairy. I could seriously get lost on that site! So much inspiration on one space. I had originally planned to flip this piece, but I dragged it inside and styled the table. You guys! Seriously, I loved it so much I decided to keep it. I actually need a sewing table, but it looks so good in my living room!

Click here to see the tutorial for the sunburst mirror. 

Here she is. Is it always this hard to get rid of your furniture babies??!!

Paint all the things,

Crystal

I'm linking this up to Remodelaholic's linky party.

No comments:

Post a Comment