8.10.2015

Follow Me for Behind the Scenes Project Updates

For behind the scenes pictures of what I'm doing on a daily basis, follow me on Instagram. You'll see what projects I'm currently working on in real time. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

Instagram @clearcutcrystal

Facebook Clear Cut Crystal










Twitter ClearCutCrysta1

Pinterest Clear Cut Crystal Designs

You'll see me post a pic and ask the Instagram community if I should buy these chairs. Everyone said, "YES!!" And so I did.

Or you'll see me paint a sign and frantically ask for help when my stencil slips and allows the paint to run. Someone suggested a Magic Eraser and it actually worked. Crazy.

I always respond, so leave me a comment! Thanks!

Visit Clear Cut Crystal Designs's profile on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment