7.22.2015

Vintage Nautical Sewing Table

A tale of two sewing tables: a drama

I found this little guy at a local thrift store and loved the simple lines and lovely legs. I wish I had a better pic, but somehow I don't have one....how did that happen?

I also picked up that solid brass propeller of which I proclaimed my love for here. This little table would look great in my master bedroom, so I painted it heirloom white and distressed it just a little. All of the hardware was painted gold OF COURSE and put back together.

Oh, this one? This one popped up after I bought the other one. But for $100 I don't think so. Sigh.

Anyway. Here she is! It fits right into my bedroom decor. I think I want to leave her undecorated for now.


It took about 10 minutes for the Cricut machine to cut this image. It's the most intricate design I've ever cut and I'm pretty impressed with how the Cricut handled it. I found the image from the graphics fairy which is an awesome resource to have.

Here's a close up! She's pretty, isn't she?

Update: I decided to "gold dip" the legs and I love it!


Paint all the things,

Crystal

Update: To see how I styled this in my living room, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment