7.20.2015

DIY plans and a Living Room Update

Can we just dream a little together? Let's just be friends, ok?

I've been dreaming about what project to do next in the living room. This room is the room where I'm finding myself as a decorator. I'm learning to embrace all the flaws and work with what I've got. This book, Love the Home You Have, has really made me think about contentment. Embrace the now.

Future goals:

1. Brighten up the space. I'm thinking of making this lamp to replace the spray-painted, leaning Wal-mart lamp I have now.

 2.Our clock no longer really fits the space, so I want to DIY this one.

3. It's no secret that Rugs USA is on a decorator's list. I visit the site and add a rug to my cart but don't check out...

I would love a Kilim rug with bright oranges, rusts, and navy or cobalt.
 4. This would look great above the t.v. to provide more balance to the space.

5. My very cheap particle board cubby systems need to be replaced with galvanized pipe and cedar shelving. MMMMM.
 This shelf looks so easy!! Home Depot will make all the cuts you need. I love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment