6.02.2015

Round-up of the Best Travel Keepsake Ideas

I tried that whole scrap-booking thing. I slaved for hours and spent so. much. money on tiny little things to put in the scrapbook. It was OK. Some of the pages were fantastic. Then my roommate spilled an entire 32 oz. cup of water on it. And that was the end of that.

I like digital scrap-booking. Less buying crap. Less stress of having to cut a straight line. (I'm kind of a no-frills girl, can ya tell?) I use blurb.com for all digital scrapbooking. It's just clean, no fru-fru.

Those are some of my favorite pics. They make me smile. Good memories of our trip to Stone Mountain near Atlanta, Georgia. And if the book is ruined? I just order another one.

I LOVE to travel. I love it so much that I worked 2 jobs in high school to go on a two week trip to Europe. So, of course I have a pinterest board full of travel memory keepsake ideas. Here are a few of my favorites.

Cut a pic into the shape of the state that you visited, link here:

Collect sand from every beach you visit, link here:

Make a book filled with mementos, link here:

I'm sure that there are many more, but these were the ones I liked the most. For even more ideas, visit my Pinterest board here.



No comments:

Post a Comment