4.23.2015

Press and Features

I was thrilled to be featured on #thriftscorethursday. That brass crab stole my heart the second I saw it. I love the subtle nod to the Florida Gulf Coast, where we live. It doesn't scream nautical, which I'm not a fan of. It's just a personal preference, I know it's super trendy right now.



Thrift Score Thursday is every Thursday on Instagram where a group of bloggers come together to feature the best scores of the week. It's a really fun way to see what other people are doing. I'm always inspired and you gotta check it out.










My first ever feature on #thiftscorethursday was such a surprise! I found these fantastic chairs at ReStore, but I was so torn on whether to buy them. Naturally, I turned to Instagram to see what everyone thought. The answer was an overwhelming, "Yes!"
















Brynne at the Gathered Home is one of the first bloggers I started following. We do have similar tastes, but she is a whole 'notha level. She's a star.

I did buy the chairs, but that is another post for another day.

Paint all the things,


No comments:

Post a Comment